Thursday, June 2, 2011

1st grade play and award ceremony...

Seth looks so excited to be playing the role of Willy goat in the first grade production of
The Three Nanny Goats Gruff. He actually played the exact same part that Josh played when he was in Mrs. Flanagans class. He did a fine job, thank goodness the girls had the majority of the speaking parts.
After the play his teacher gave out awards to every student in her class. I am a little concerned that Seth and one of his best friends received the "Great Thinker Award!" I am not sure they always "think" their plans completely through. As long as they use it for good they will make a great team.


( *Josh and Seth)



*It does cause some confusion in our house :)

2 comments:

Brandoneous said...

Oh my goodness Seth looks like you in that picture!!!!!

I miss all of you!

That arm is crazy! I hope you carry stuff from now on. Bee allergies are always progressively worse with each sting.

That is my 2-cents at least as a nosy friend! :) One benadryl will do it... well at least for the next sting.

Brandoneous said...

btw... this is Christina. :)